miercuri, 4 ianuarie 2012

Mi-e dor de trupul tau gol langa al meu...DAR...


Like always
You're timing is perfect!
Thank you very much!


I was almost out of the dark,
I could see the light
And you just had
To come and fuck me up!


Stupid
thing is
I'm in the mood for you!
But where are you now?!


It's like playing cat and mouse.
Who's the cat?!
Who's the mouse?!
But I think the game is over.


I know I deserve more
I deserve better.



So...no more "tears,
Wasted water's all that is
And it don't make no flowers grow." (Bill Withers - Just the two of us)


Mi-e dor de trupul tau gol langa al meu...
DAR...

2 comentarii:

  1. there there >:D< don't be sad don't be blue ...Frankenstein was ugly too xd

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de administratorul blogului.

    RăspundețiȘtergere